How do I use it?
- Backup your photos.
- Open a directory by pressing Ctrl + O, or selecting File > Open Directory.
- Select a photo in the file tree on the right. Only JPEG files are currently supported.
- The original orientation of the photo is indicated using a yellow rectangle. After a second or two, a green triangle should appear and the photo will be rotated automatically. The green triangle indicates the suggested orientation for this image. The orientation will be saved automatically.
- Move on to the next photo by pressing the right arrow on your keyboard. To select the previous photo, press the left arrow.
- You may disable automatic rotation by unchecking Edit > Automatically apply suggested orientation. After automatic rotation has been disabled, you may apply the suggested rotation by clicking "Apply" or pressing the spacebar.
- The image can be rotated clockwise by pressing D or counter-clockwise by pressing A.